Caring for Residents
Care home owners, operators and foodservice organisations fully appreciate the importance of food to their residents’ wellbeing.
The dining experience is an integral part of daily life and often the highlight, so meals must not only be healthy and nutritious but also enjoyable and memorable, providing choice and variety for all residents.
BonCulina provides a fresh approach to the care home foodservice market.
BonCulina is an expert provider of different solutions to suit client requirements.
• Full range of contract catering solutions
• Cost effective alternative to traditional catering operations
• Pricing models for cost plus, fixed cost and profit & loss options
Plug & Play
• Complements and supports existing catering operations
• Wide range of individual meals available
• Unique, patented technologies and systems
• Allows non-foodservice teams to heat, plate and professionally present meals
• Powerful online tool for use in planning menu choices
• Enables weekly and monthly meal planning
• Incorporates nutritional and dietary requirements
Reduced Food Waste
• Patented TorusPak technology reduces food waste by up to 90% for each meal
• Delivers monetary savings for clients
Clients & residents can be confident of a reliable foodservice solution based on BonCulina’s core values:
We are committed to being a more responsible food service provider, striving towards our zero food waste vision and investing part of our profits into the ‘A Meal for a Meal’ CSR programme.
Through the reduction in the number of operating elements, particularly labour, and based on our innovative patented packaging and delivery systems, we not only reduce operational cost but also capital. We aspire to be different in foodservice by delivering cost efficiency and simplicity.
Our vast central recipe database is made up of quality assured and nutritionally approved meals from carefully chosen international manufacturers. This, in combination with optional operating methods offers flexibility and consistency beyond most clients’ needs and requirements.