Caring For Patients
Hospital patients rely on their meals as a support to their recovery process. Nutritious, tasty and dieteticallyapproved food helps improve patient wellbeing and satisfaction.
Hospitals, clinics and foodservice organisations understand the need for patient meal systems to support this, whilst minimising labour, energy and waste expenditure.
BonCulina provides a fresh approach to the healthcare foodservice market.
BonCulina is an expert provider of different solutions to suit client requirements.
• Full range of contract catering solutions
• Cost effective alternative to traditional catering operations
• Pricing models for fixed cost and profit & loss options
Plug & Play
• Complements and supports existing catering operations
• Wide range of individual meals available
• Wide range of flexible multi-portion meals available
• Unique, patented technologies and systems
• Allows non-foodservice teams to heat, plate and professionally present meals
• Hot meals available on site for staff and visitors around the clock through technology
• Allows members of team to heat, plate and professionally present meals at work out of normal service hours
• Flexible payment systems
Reduced Food Waste
• Patented TorusPak technology reduces food waste by up to 90% for each meal
• Delivers monetary savings for clients
Clients & patients can be confident of a reliable foodservice solution based on BonCulina’s core values:
We are committed to being a more responsible food service provider, striving towards our zero food waste vision and investing part of our profits into the ‘A Meal for a Meal’ CSR programme.
Through the reduction in the number of operating elements, particularly labour, and based on our innovative patented packaging and delivery systems, we not only reduce operational cost but also capital. We aspire to be different in foodservice by delivering cost efficiency and simplicity.
Our vast central recipe database is made up of quality assured and nutritionally approved meals from carefully chosen national manufacturers. This, in combination with optional operating methods offers flexibility and consistency beyond most clients’ needs and requirements.